CMS is proud to announce a partnership with Earth Hands, LLC. for Summer Camp 2021. Earth Hands is a project that CMS employee Brad Dawson has been working to establish for several years to bridge his love of the outdoors and desire to teach practical life skills, outdoor education, and sustainable practices to children and families.
Our camp is a place where children can be themselves; where they are respected, valued, and allowed the freedom to explore and grow. Set on seven lush acres, our camp gives children a priceless opportunity to connect with nature on hiking trails, in outdoor classrooms, and under our famous magnolia climbing tree.
Our summer camp themes were selected to focus on areas not commonly seen in traditional camps. At CMS Summer Camp your children have an opportunity to learn something unique and gain life experiences connecting with nature.
- Each session runs Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 4 PM. The only exception is the first session, which ends Friday at noon.
- All activities take place at Chesapeake Montessori’s Main Campus: 30 Old Mill Bottom Road, N. Annapolis, Maryland 21409.
- A healthy snack will be provided daily. Please have students pack a non-perishable peanut & tree nut free lunch.
- A t-shirt is provided for all children
- Summer Camp staff model kindness, respect, and grace and courtesy. There is always at least one staff member trained in CPR, First Aid, and areas of essential health and emergency on site at all times.